Are you seeking Strategic or Business Advice from a trusted professional?
Do you need a business
adviser to swear by ….
Peter Kerin is the one for all of this, with
a strong desire to add value to any organisation that is seeking to improve its long term sustainability while seeking professional career development where education and work experience to date can be actively applied. Working within a team based culture that supports innovation and highly motivated teams with a strong work ethic and client &/or company focus.
Peter is the holder of a Master of Business Administration (MBA) and an undergraduate Bachelor of Laws (LL.B).
Peter has a broad range of skills and experience, some of which is listed here:
- Fellow of the Taxation Institute of Australia (current)
- Member of the Australian Institute of Company Directors (current)
- Member of the Institute of Credit Union Directors (past)
- Client service (Internal / external focus)
- Team leadership (Management & Board)
- Diagnostic approach to problems (Toolbox of business solutions)
- Strategic solution based thinking (Management & Board perspective)
- Relationship Management
- Joint Ventures (Creation and ongoing management)
- Development Structures (Vineyards, orchards, managed investment schemes and other businesses)
- Corporate advice & structuring (re-structuring)
- Negotiation (Management & Board)Priority & time management
- Commercial leasing
- Merger & Acquisition
- Disposal & Acquisition of companies
- International Banking (Company & Trust structures)
- Staff management (Support teams / Managers)
- Project Management
- Joint Ventures
- Property Development
- Commercial Law
- Tax Structuring (domestic and international)
- Financial forecasting, budgeting and reporting